Health Care Work Skills Package
- Literacy – good literacy skills are essential when working in the Health care industry for administering correct medication, reading time sheets and Health & Safety regulations and achieve a National Certificate in Adult Literacy qualification
- Numeracy – essential when completing timesheets and working out menus and medication and achieve a National Certificate in Adult Numeracy qualification
- Choose either First Aid or Health & Safety at Work – enhance your employment skills further by completing either a basic First Aid course or a basic Health & Safety at Work one day course. FREE when taken as part of the Work Skils Package.
Progression opportunities once in work...
NVQ in Health & Social Care - Once you have found a job why not progress your skills further by completing an NVQ to demonstrate to your employer and future employers that you have the skills needed in this area. Most employers will insist that you undertake a qualification in this area to demonstrate your knowledge and skills within your role. You can also undertake an NVQ if you find voluntary work; this can sometimes be the key to getting a permanent position with the employer. If you are interested in progressing onto an NVQ we will contact your new employer on your behalf, and we will commit to giving you this opportunity when you learn with us.Book Now
1. An Inside Job: Meeting Internal Customer Needs
2. Essentials of managing performance
3. Building Blocks for e-Business
4. Cash Accounting for the Small Rural Business
5. Health & safety for employees
Book a course with us today
Call: 01943 86 58 82