Business Support & Development Ltd, partnering with YourConsortium Ltd, are supporting young people aged between 16-25 not in education, employment or training to find opportunities to help them move into work, training or apprenticeships.
Young people can join the “Starting Fresh” programme and receive one-to-one coaching and guidance from an experienced adviser and the opportunity to undertake training to prepare them for employment. Business Support & Development Ltd are currently supporting Young People across North Yorkshire in Northallerton, Harrogate & Skipton and surrounding areas.
As a participant in the programme you can expect to receive:
- information, advice & guidance to help you identify a suitable pathway to achieve your goal;
- a series of one-to-one mentoring meetings tailored to your specific goal;
- if you want support to find employment we will help you write a great CV and apply for jobs;
- if you think an apprenticeship might be right for you we will coach you in applying for the right one and help you secure a place;
- and, as part of a wider network of providers we can help you find training opportunities that are right for you, in an industry you are interested in - Engineering, Manufacturing, Construction, Retail, ICT, Leisure, Travel & Tourism and the Arts & Media.
For more information on joining the programme please email, phone or text:
Julie Green (Youth Mentor) email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone/text: 07402 803713
1. An Inside Job: Meeting Internal Customer Needs
2. Essentials of managing performance
3. Building Blocks for e-Business
4. Cash Accounting for the Small Rural Business
5. Health & safety for employees
Book a course with us today
Call: 01943 86 58 82