learndirect - Employability Skills
For those seeking work, the Level 1 accredited Employability Skills training package maybe for you. This programme aims to develop skills in finding, applying and securing long term employment with continued support.
If you know what type of work you want to look for but you’re not sure how or where to start looking, our Work Skills training could be just the thing.
Choose from either a 2 day or 5 day programme, both courses will cover the following basics of finding work:
- Job searching skills
- Completing application forms
- How to write covering letters
- Making your CV stand out
- How to prepare for an interview
In addition, the 5 day course will cover the skills required for interview in more detail and offers participants the opportunity to undertake practice interviews.
The course will also look at career progression, working as part of a team and alternatives to paid work and focus on confidence building and addressing the barriers to getting you into the workplace.
1. An Inside Job: Meeting Internal Customer Needs
2. Essentials of managing performance
3. Building Blocks for e-Business
4. Cash Accounting for the Small Rural Business
5. Health & safety for employees
Book a course with us today
Call: 01943 86 58 82