At Business Support & Development we don’t believe NVQs are just about assessing existing abilities, but are an opportunity to develop and grow candidate skills.
As well as offering NVQ assessment, we also offer the underpinning knowledge & training so candidates learn whilst being assessed. As a result, much more value is gained from the NVQ qualification.
We will visit candidates in the workplace, provide a full induction on to the NVQ including a skills assessment of training needs, and deliver underpinning knowledge training & support alongside assessment in the workplace whilst the candidate carries out their job.
Visits to the workplace are organised to fit in with the Organisation’s and Candidate’s needs and we work closely with all parties involved to accommodate requirements when planning training and assessment.
Our NVQ portfolio includes:
- Health & Social Care Level 2/Level 3
- Business Improvement Techniques Level 2
- Business & Administration Level 2
- Customer Service Level 2/Level 3
- Team Leading Level 2
- Retail Level 2
- Children & Young People’s Workforce Development Level 2
To find out how Business Support & Development can help you with NVQs please contact Emma Holdsworth, firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01943 865882
1. An Inside Job: Meeting Internal Customer Needs
2. Essentials of managing performance
3. Building Blocks for e-Business
4. Cash Accounting for the Small Rural Business
5. Health & safety for employees
Book a course with us today
Call: 01943 86 58 82